Copyright 2013. Carte Blanche Moving Company®. All Rights Reserved.
1. Arrival at the specified time. If emergency a prompt phone call.
2. Review move process with you and answer any questions you have.
3. Clean-cut professional movers.
4. Clean truck - we utilize both owned and leased trucks from Ryder.
5. Well maintained moving equipment & adequate supplies for the move.
6. House preparation prior to starting the moving process.
7. Padding walls, floors, corners, doors, stair rails to prevent scratching.
8. Wrap all furniture with padding and stretch wrap prior to moving it.
9. We leave your premises clean from any debris we may have created.
10. We move quickly but do not rush and create unsafe environment.
11. A lot of hard work!
12. Once complete we will collect final payment (credit card or cash).
13. Billing is in 15 minute increments.
I started at a very early age delivering for my family's furniture business. After serving in the military I began loading trucks for one the largest trucking companies in the U.S while attending college. My professional career led me to a role as a chief executive for Interceramic, a Kohler Company partner, an international tile & granite distribution and logistics company doing business in North America, South America, Asia and Europe.
With this solid background and with Mary's desire to do something different in the moving business, by providing not just moving guys but a personal touch supported by true professionals. Our goal will be to listen to you and provide constant feedback to ensure what you think you are getting is what you are getting. Most likely I have experienced just about every situation you will come across.
Our inspiration came from our desire to provide something different and better. My experience in Fortune 500 marketing management, juggling a household, customer service and ultimately owning my own company provided me with the foundation for Carte Blanche.
As someone who has stressed my way through many moves with all the complications that go along with it, it gave me the idea to draw from these experiences to build a company that is dedicated to being a partner in your move and not just a mover. We will provide you with the ultimate care of your belongings, listen to your worries, address your needs and provide you with the utmost, pleasurable experience in your next move.
950 E. State Hwy 114
Southlake, Tx 76092
9201 Warren Pkwy.
Frisco, Tx 75035
Office Scheduling Hours:
M-F 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Sat 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Sun Noon - 5:00PM
TXDOT # 006907305C
TXDOT Phone: 800.299.1700
About Us | Contact | Insurance Info
Insurance & Liability Information
1. We carry $300,000 in commercial auto liability & $10,000 cargo insurance. As required by Texas Department of Transportation we provide 60¢ per lb for damages while in our custody as is customary in the industry. It is included in quoted price. Any claim must be made within 48 hours of move to be accepted.
2. Allowing Carte Blanche Moving to move your furniture is acceptance of entire agreement. Payment is due upon completion of move and if no payment method is selected Carte Blanche Moving is authorized to charge against credit card used for deposit.
2. Unless defined as fixed price the estimate provided is estimate only and was based on best guess of time required to complete. There are many factors that can change time estimate including how prepared boxes were upon mover arrival, degree of difficulty in disassembly and reassembly of beds, refrigerators, desks, etc., stairways, loading distance.
3. Any damage incurred during the move process can be claimed at .60 per lb. of the damaged item moved. There is 48 hours allowed to file claim for damages.
4. If you desired full coverage there was the ability to do so prior to the move as indicated on the original estimate with BakerInternational.com
5. Carte Blanche is not responsible for damage to items packed by customer, or moved by another company in storage.
6. If customer requests or demands Carte Blanche Moving not to pad protect furniture during the move then the customer bears full responsibility for damage that could result.
7. Carte Blanche moving can move Sleep Number type bedding but usually requires the manufacturer to set up and adjust at final destination.
8. Carte Blanche moving is not responsible for damage to ceramic stoves, Green Eggs, etc that can occur during moving due to the nature of ceramic after being heated and having heat cracks.
9. Carte Blanche has the right to cancel or suspend move at any time the weather creates an unsafe environment for movers or customer requests our movers to do anything that can be considered unsafe or against regulations.
10. Carte Blanche Moving is not allowed by state law to transport gasoline, bottled gases, ammunition, or explosives or firearms.
11. Carte Blanche Moving is not responsible for damage that can occur to pressboard type desk/furniture, due to its poor structural integrity and not being manufactured to move.
12. Carte Blanche Moving will not be responsible for loss of high value items such as watches, jewelry, currency, etc as those items should be secured by customer prior to move.
13. Carte Blanche Moving accepts cash, checks and credit cards. There is an appropriate surcharge on all credit card payments.
14. Unless otherwise stipulated time starts the moment our truck/movers arrive at the starting location and ends once the move is completed at destination. Time is calculated in 15 minute increments.
15. Refrigerators and freezers must by empty prior to our moving them. Clothes can remain in dresser drawers, but anything else loose or heavy has to be taken out prior to move
7. We are not responsible for breakage of furniture while being transported by another carrier, PODS or similar company due to the negligence from them dropping or mishandling of the equipment.
Options for Full Coverage Insurance:
Baker International Insurance
Mover Code: 20413
1. We require a deposit to reserve move day - refundable if cancelled 48 hours in advance. It is applied to total move cost.
2. We accept only cash, check or major credit card and final payment due on day of move when completed. There is a 3% surcharge for credit card payments.
3. We utilize a combination of company owned and leased trucks through Penske & Ryder partnership.
4. All employees require background checks and verified. We do not use any day labor.
5. Upcharge items: Baby Grand Piano, Large Gunsafes.
6. We do not move pool tables.
1. Professionalism from any individual involved in the process.
2. Desire to cater to your individual needs.
3. Utmost care with your belongings. We try to over-protect your items.
4. Excellence and value in the services we provide.
5. Communication & feedback.
6. No hidden charges. All cost disclosed upfront on written estimate.