Keller Williams Realtors
Copyright 2013. Carte Blanche Moving Company®. All Rights Reserved.
About Us | Contact Information
Insurance & Liability Information
1. We carry $300,000 in commercial auto liability & $10,000 cargo insurance. As required by Texas Department of Transportation we provide 60¢ per lb for damages while in our custody as is customary in the industry. It is included in quoted price. Any claim must be made within 48 hours of move to be accepted.
2. We do not provide replacement cost insurance. You can contact your homeowners to see if it does or there are companies such as MovingInsurance.com that will provide the additional coverage.
3. We are not responsible for damage to include: inexpensive press-board furniture. They are not made to move and will come apart fairly easily, old furniture where the wood has rotted, minor scuff marks that may occur during move.
4. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule in the event of heavy rain, snow, lightening, ice or any unsafe condition.
5. We are not responsible for high value jewelry, time pieces, porcelain sculptures, paintings, some antiques, clothing or the like and prefer that those items are handled personally by you. We can discuss prior to the move and should we need to notified it there are.
Options for Full Coverage Insurance:
1. We require a deposit to reserve move day - refundable if cancelled 24 hours in advance. It is applied to total move cost.
2. We accept only cash, check or major credit card and final payment due on day of move when completed.
3. We utilize a combination of company owned and leased trucks through Ryder partnership.
4. All employees require background checks and verified. We do not use any day labor.
5. Upcharge items: Grand Piano, Large Gunsafes.
6. We do not move pool tables.
1. Arrival at the specified time. If emergency a prompt phone call.
2. Review move process with you and answer any questions you have.
3. Clean-cut professional movers.
4. Clean truck - we utilize both owned and leased trucks from Ryder.
5. Well maintained moving equipment & adequate supplies for the move.
6. House preparation prior to starting the moving process.
7. Padding walls, floors, corners, doors, stair rails to prevent scratching.
8. Wrap all furniture with padding and stretch wrap prior to moving it.
9. We leave your premises clean from any debris we may have created.
10. We move quickly but do not rush and create unsafe environment.
11. A lot of hard work!
12. Once complete we will collect final payment (credit card or cash).
13. Billing is in 15 minute increments.
1. Professionalism from any individual involved in the process.
2. Desire to cater to your individual needs.
3. Utmost care with your belongings. We try to over-protect your items.
4. Excellence and value in the services we provide.
5. Communication & feedback.
6. No hidden charges. All cost disclosed upfront on written estimate.
I started at a very early age delivering for my family's furniture business. After serving in the military I began loading trucks for one the largest trucking companies in the U.S while attending college. My professional career led me to a role as a chief executive for Interceramic, a Kohler Company partner, an international tile & granite distribution and logistics company doing business in North America, South America, Asia and Europe.
With this solid background and with Mary's desire to do something different in the moving business, by providing not just moving guys but a personal touch supported by true professionals. Our goal will be to listen to you and provide constant feedback to ensure what you think you are getting is what you are getting. Most likely I have experienced just about every situation you will come across.
Our inspiration came from our desire to provide something different and better. My experience in Fortune 500 marketing management, juggling a household, customer service and ultimately owning my own company provided me with the foundation for Carte Blanche.
As someone who has stressed my way through many moves with all the complications that go along with it, it gave me the idea to draw from these experiences to build a company that is dedicated to being a partner in your move and not just a mover. We will provide you with the ultimate care of your belongings, listen to your worries, address your needs and provide you with the utmost, pleasurable experience in your next move.
950 E. State Why 114
Southlake, Tx 76092
9201 Warren Pkwy.
Frisco, Tx 75035
Office Scheduling Hours:
M-F 8:00AM - 8:00PM
Sat 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Sun Noon - 5:00PM
TXDOT # 006907305C
TXDOT Phone: 800.299.1700